Why stage your home?
1.) You Will Make More Money
According to the National Association of Realtors (NAR), the average staging investment is between 1 and 3 percent of the home's asking price, which generates a return of 8 to 10 percent!
2.) Your House Will Sell Faster which = More Money and Less Headache and Stress
A National Association of Realtors survey found that the longer a home stays on the market, the further below list price it drops. Homes that sold in the first 4 weeks averaged 1% more than the list price; 4 to 12 weeks averaged 5% less; 13 to 24 weeks averaged 6.4% less than list price; and 24 weeks averaged more than 10% less than list price.
3.) The Cost of Staging Doesn’t Cost A Dime
In a 2009 Home Gain Survey of over 2000 Realtors, it was discovered that home staging typically provides a 586% return on investment!
4.) Most Home Sellers Cannot View Their House Objectively
If you can’t see objectively, you can’t “package” effectively. Have a staging professional get your home into its most advantageous condition for showing.
5.) Your online photos will stand-out amongst the competition
According to a NAR profile of buyers, over 90% of buyers are searching for homes online first before deciding to visit. Give buyers a reason to drive to your home by having multiple photos of beautifully staged rooms that will stand out among the competition!
6.) Only 10% of Homebuyers Can Visualize the Potential of a Home
That’s why staging a home is critical! You don’t want the advantages of your home overlooked and left up to the buyer’s imagination.
7.) The Longer Your Home is on the Market, the Lower the Price Will Be, so STAGE FIRST!
According to a National Association of Realtors survey, homes that sold after 4 weeks on the market sold for 6% less then ones within the first 4 weeks! Don’t be in a position where you have to lower your price… have your house staged!
8.) The Money You Make On the Sale of Your Home May Be TAX FREE and the Money You Spend on Staging is Deductible!
Take advantage of a possible tax-free capital gain by getting every dollar possible while getting a possible tax deduction for spending on staging services to improve and sell your home! (*States may vary, so please consult your accountant)
9.) Leaving Your House in “AS IS” Condition Will Only Help Sell the Competition
Right now the number of homes for sale on the market is at a record high. Competition is stiff and buyers have very high expectations, as well as many choices. Successful agents know that the key to competing is professional staging because it creates compelling online presentations, drives buyer traffic to the home, and turns prospects into buyers.
10.) You Can Relax
You will have the satisfaction of knowing you have done absolutely everything possible to affect a quick sale of your most valuable commodity and for top dollar!
Top Dollar Guide for Home Selling & the Staging Process...
Pricing the House Right
- A Perfectly Targeted Audience – Most buyers who come to your house are good prospects: they are actively shopping for the product you are selling and your house probably already meets their general criteria.
- A Captive Audience – The buyer is in your house and will probably spend up to an hour studying it.
- An Opportunity to Make Multiple Impressions – Each room gives us the perfect opportunity to make dozens of “first” impressions. With each detail we will move the buyer from looking at your house to evaluating whether it could be HOME.
Homes are Purchased Based on Emotions… Love at First Sight
- Only if buyers “feel” as if your house could be home can they determine if it will be – We will depersonalize the space and create “emotional connection points” to actively engage a buyer’s mind to imagine how life can be in the house.
- Within fifteen seconds buyers develop an attitude toward your house that is reinforced by everything else they encounter – Let’s make those fifteen seconds and first impressions positive!
- When a house feels as if it could be home, buyers will intuitively reprioritize their list – We’ll accentuate the positive and downplay the negatives in each room. We’ll create balance, warmth and cohesion by using easy decorating tricks of the trade.
Buyers Will “Profile” the Sellers In their Buying Decisions…
- Neat and organized sellers take care of a home and vice versa – We’ll unclutter and clean those areas buyers use to profile “neatness”. Nationwide, the typical homebuyer household consists of a married couple aged 36 with a household income of $71,300 – We will target these people in our style and décor so our “profile” fits.
Buyers Will View Your Personal Things, Impersonally
- If you can’t see objectively, you can’t package effectively – We’ll put on “Buyer’s Eyes” in each room of your house.